Sunday, June 29, 2008

Eurotrip Photos

Hey Everyone,

I have finally decided to put up some photos (some = 60) from my Eurotrip.
I don't think I'm going to do a day by day write up for this one because it will just take me song long and the truth is that most of the stuff I have written in my journal are all the in-jokes and things that only my friends here and I will understand or find funny. I hope the photos give you a good impression of just how awesome the trip was.
The countries we went to were:
France
Germany (Munich)
Austria (Innsbruck)
Italy (Verona + Venice)
Monaco
Then back to France

It really was the best 12 days of my life.

I'm leaving on a trip on the 7th of July and I don't get back until the 15th August so I wont be doing any updates until then. During my trip (Which I planned myself) I will be going to:

Aix-en-Provence (France)
Marseilles (France)
Avingon (France), where I hope to meet up with the SKC kids going on the France trip.
Kristianstad (Sweden)
Holstebro (Denmark)
Silkeborg (Denmark)
Frederecia (Denmark)
Then for the last week I am still deciding whether to spend it in Paris or Bordeaux in France.

I hope you enjoy the pics from my Eurotrip.

No comments: