Saturday, January 3, 2009

"But sooner or later, we find the end to everything. But life goes on"

Hey everyone.
So today is Sunday and I leave France on Wednesday and I just wanted to do one last blog post before I no longer have the need to do one.
So it's been 1 year (almost to the day) since I left my comfy life in NZ to try something that I knew would be a life changing experience. As I left I wasn't really sure what to expect, although I had my hopes of how it would be. Looking back on it I dont know why I found the first weeks so hard but I can still recall the feelings I felt.
12 Months later, Here I am, sitting inside "My" house in France, thinking about coming back to NZ and leaving my comfy life I have created here. I have changed so much this year in ways not even I have figured out yet and I can tell now that its going to be a long process to get re-adjusted into my life in NZ.
This year has been absolutely amazing. I have done and seen things that have blown my mind, but the most important thing, the thing I am going to miss the most, is the people I have met. This year has truly been the life changing experience I thought it would be and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I just also want to thank everyone for following my blog though out the year. I hope you have felt somewhat included in my "French Foray" and have enjoyed seeing the things I have seen and done this year.

See you all soon
Thanks Heaps
Greg

No comments: