Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Me and Paulina. The two NZers in District 1510

Me and Clare. Representing our countries. Believe it or not I'm friends with an Australian. She cant help being from Aussie though, its not her fault so we forgive her.

The inbounders of District 1510. The people who I'm going to miss the most

Matt and me. Matt is one of my best friends here.

Emily(USA)

Me and Hannah(USA).

Another photo of Hannah which probably gives a better view of her personality and why she is so much fun to hang out with.

Stephen(USA), me and Jesse(USA). We live in Nantes together along with Emily and Matt.

Me and Jesse. I'm actually on one knee for this photo. She isn't short, she's fun sized.

Clare (Australia), Emily(USA), and Paulina(NZ!!)

My very good friend Stephanie from Mexico. I am really proud of taking this photo.

Me and Stephanie with our Greenstone pieces. I gave her one as a farewell gift.

Stephanie trying Vegemite, I don't think she likes it.

My good friend Matt.

No comments: