Monday, June 16, 2008

Eurotrip = Les meilleurs douze jours de ma vie

Hey Everyone.
I know you will all want to see the photos from my awesome Eurotrip but they take a long time to up load and i just simply dont have the time right now (its 3:30am right now and im tired) I just thought i would do a quick update to let you all know how it went.

Eurotrip is always said to be the best part of an exchange students year. To be honest i was a bit skeptic going into it (Being stuck on a bus for 12 days with a bunch of Aussies is hardly my idea of fun). But it turned out to not only be the best 12 days of my year, but they were the best 12 days of my entire life, hands down.

I had the most amazing trip and it was spent with the most amazing people. I really didnt want it to end.

I went to Paris, Reims, Strasbourg, Munich, Innsbruck, Verona, Venice, Monaco, Frejus, Marseille, Cassis, Lyon, Dijon and back to Paris. I was very sad at the end, just like everyone else and there were many tears shed by everyone we it came time to say goodbye. It is a very hard event to describe or share with others because there are so many things to tell but they are things that you really had to be there for as im sure you all understand.
The main thing is that it was a fantastic trip and im so glad to have had the opportunity to do it.
Keep your eyes peeled for photos and a new update about Eurotrip within the next few weeks.
Love you all
Greg

No comments: